Programs and services are provided free of charge. We address the physical, emotional and social aspects of Parkinson disease.
Join a class, attend a support group, volunteer your time, attend an education program or join us for one of our many social events.
- Support groups: Parkinsonians and care partners
- Movement classes: Dance, exercise and equestrian
- Speech/swallowing classes
- Educational programs and literature
- Lending library
- Equipment lending (wheelchairs, walkers, etc...)
- Respite care